Tame Your Workhorse
Your Medium and Heavy Duty fleet trucks are ideal candidates for a CNG upgrade. There is no need to buy new! You can upgrade or re-power many of the most popular workhorse vehicles and Nat G can help! Nat G Solutions® is a qualified dealer-installer for most leading systems manufacturers. We can do a dedicated natural gas conversion on Mack, Navistar, Daimler, and Volvo engines.
You Probably Have Many Questions
- Will I lose performance if I convert to CNG?
- Rest easy on this one. CNG is a high octane (130 Octane!) fuel and our CNG upgrades will deliver the performance your fleet needs.
- Are these conversions legal? Will they pass the emissions test?
- Actually, there are many illegal CNG conversion kits out there. But you won’t find any of that here at Nat G where we only install EPA certified and EPA approved natural gas systems. You will be glad to know that as part of the EPA certification process, these vehicles are warranted to meet emissions criteria for 8 years/80,000 miles.
- What kind of range can I expect?
- We offer a wide array of tank packages to suit your needs. And some of our conversions offer bi-fuel options that will extend your current range by 50% or more!
- Where do I refuel?
- Check out our refueling solutions page. We can provide you with a full refueling solution on your site or you can refuel at any of the growing number of public refueling stations.
- Is my vehicle eligible?
- We offer upgrades to many different types of vehicles. Too many to list here! But a few rules of thumb may help: if you have a diesel conversion to CNG it will likely be either a dual fuel solution or a repower; if you have a gasoline engine we can usually upgrade to either a dedicated CNG or bi-fuel solution.
- Is it worth upgrading my older vehicles?
- It really depends on many different factors. As part of our free fleet assessment we will create an upgrade/wait/buy-new analysis for your fleet to help you make the best decision.
- Are there tax credits or other incentives available?
- There is a good chance you will be eligible for some incentives – especially if you operate your vehicles in one of the “non-attainment” regions in Texas or Louisiana. This can get complex but don’t worry, we are here to help with expertise in assessing and applying for incentive programs.
- More questions? We have answers. Contact us!